DIY Heating Mats Kit
Hotwire spooled cable kits include everything you need for the area you have selected.
If you are laying over a concrete substrate don’t forget to insulate for superior performance and choose Free Spooling Cable so you can use 180 watts/M² if your heated area is less than 10M².
- DIY heating mat
- Temperature floor probe
- Continuity alarm/monitor
- Fixing tape
- Step-by-step installation instructions
- Chosen thermostat
- Choose from a touchscreen or digital thermostat
- Available in a range of wattages, from 150W to 1500W
- Free spooling cable allows free hand-laying and 100% coverage
- Compatible with our full range of additional thermostats
- Hotwire DIY heating mat allows for easier installation where the cable spacing is pre-set with a fixing mesh overlay.
- Note: Improve heating performance and operation costs when installing Under Tile Heating on Concrete Substrates see Insulate Mats.
Note: Adhesive Spray is generally only used on concrete substrates and only when tape doesn’t stick to old and or powdery concrete. We can include spray but the following price per unit will apply.
- Kits (150w to 900w – requires 210ml Adhesive) by $20.00
- Kits (1050w to 1500w – requires 575ml Adhesive) by $28.00.
For multiple (6+) kit orders, we can separately courier a box of Adhesive Spray freight Free with your order.
$281.83 – $973.72
Size Calculator: Measure the exact “net” m2 heating area. Exclude any floor obstructions such as benches, WC areas and shower trays. E.g.: 6m2 les shower tray (1m2), WS (.5m2) and bench (1.2m2) = 3.3m2 x 150w = 500 watt heating element required.
Note: With concrete floors under 5m2 we recommend using a formula of 180w/m2. The calculations are based on an electrical rate of 29 cents per kW/hr.
|Size||Wattage||Coverage||Costs per day @ 6 hrs a day||Costs per month|