Self Levelling Compound
Hotwire self-levelling compound is a one-component polymer-rich cementitious material which is mixed with clean potable water on-site and used to create low-shrinkage, strong-flowing, self-smoothing plaster. Hotwire self-levelling compound can be easily applied over a variety of properly-prepared concrete and masonry surfaces or underfloor heating wires to produce a smooth level surface before applying tiles, vinyl, carpet or other floor coverings.
It can be applied in multiple layers with each layer being no more than 10mm thick, or it can be economically extended with a graded aggregate to fill greater depths. It’s compatible with most common adhesives and can normally receive floor coverings with 24 hours installation.
- Coverage approx 3m2 @ 3mm thickness per bag
- Application temperature: 5°C – 30°C
- Service temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
- Coverage: approximately 15 minutes @ 20°C
- Walkable: approximately 4 hours @ 20°C
- Ready for covering: approximately 24 hrs per 3mm thickness @ 20°C and @ 65% RH