If you are laying over a concrete substrate, don’t forget to insulate for superior performance and choose 180 watts/M² if your heated area is less than 10M².
- For areas that need additional cable
- Available in a range of wattages, from 150W to 3000W
- Hotwire spooled cable allows free hand-laying and 100% coverage
- Compatible with our full range of additional thermostats
- DIY mats allow for easier installation where the cable spacing is pre-set with a fixing mesh overlay
- Note: Improve heating performance and operation costs when installing Under Tile Heating on Concrete Substrates see Insulate Mats.
Watch our step-by-step guide to under tile heating installation.
Required thermostat sold separately. View thermostat range.
$100.91 – $885.70
Size Calculator: Measure the exact “net” m2 heating area. Exclude any floor obstructions such as benches, WC areas and shower trays. E.g.: 6m2 les shower tray (1m2), WS (.5m2) and bench (1.2m2) = 3.3m2 x 150w = 500 watt heating element required.
Note: With concrete floors under 5m2 we recommend using a formula of 180w/m2. The calculations are based on an electrical rate of 29 cents per kW/hr.
|Size||Wattage||Coverage||Costs per day @ 6 hrs a day||Costs per month|